Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today is the day!

Stuart and I received our Isagenix in the mail today. I say today because it is 1 am and I haven't gone to sleep yet, therefor I still consider it to be Tuesday. I am so excited to start our new journey. I can't even tell you what a gift it will be to be healthy, energetic, and free of PCOS. I have decided to make a commitment on my blog to be honest and not try to hide any facts or symptoms I experience from doing the Isagenix plan.



We took our before and after pictures tonight. I have to say, I cannot ever remember taking worse pictures. Only the fact that it will get better/prettier from here keep me from deleting them forever! Here is what I am starting the Isagenix system with.





Here is a list of my measurements. My weight is 142.3 lbs. My total inches are 309". That is the sum of each required measurement of my body.



I hope those of you reading these posts will see big change, both with me and Stu, and realize health is a huge gift. Our bodies were made to glorify God. They are not to be garbage dumps. There is no where in the bible that says it's good to be fat and lazy, or to kill yourself slowly with obesity, diabetes, smoking, etc. I say all this to say, you can change! There are no excuses to be unhealthy a moment longer!

If you would like to make that change today, go to the Isagenix website and order yours today! I would venture to bet you will never regret it, and never look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment