Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 2- Shake Day

I'm not going to lie to you folks. Today was rough. I woke up with a headache, and it has not gone away all day, though when I drink my shakes, Ionix Supreme, and Want More Energy it does seem to help. I have been tired and I feel sore all over from Crossfit yesterday. I have tried increasing my water and took 2 IsaFlush this afternoon to try to get my headache to stop. I took a nap as well. When I woke up from my nap I was a little hungry, and the IsaSnacks didn't cut it, so I ate a pickle.

For lunch today I had a chicken breast cooked in olive oil and 1 tbsp butter, seasoned with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. I also diced up a small onion and cooked it in the pan with the chicken along with 2 minced cloves of garlic. To go along with that, I cooked Brussels Sprouts. I put olive oil in a sauce pan and put the sprouts in along with salt and pepper. I turned the heat up between medium and high and shook them around occasionally to blacken them. When they were nice and burnt in places I turned the heat to low and covered the pot to let them steam a little. Everything tasted oh so good.

I had a Human A&P II test this evening, and after that I ran 2 miles, since I did not go to CrossFit today. When I got home I drank a Want More Energy, which was very refreshing and tasty, and my IsaPro shake.

Today was Stu's first day at work on the system, so I threw everything he would need in a Walmart bag last night and hooked it on the door handle for him to grab this morning. He said he didn't feel hungry today and had his usual energy level. For his lunch, Applebees, which is where he works, has a menu of meal under 550 calories, so he selected one of the choices. He has the chicken freshcado.  He did CrossFit again tonight. The workout was touch and go squat snatches, then 21-15-9 kettle bell snatches and burpees.

I am up to Joshua in my Bible reading. I am glad I read through all the laws, but relieved they are over.  Tomorrow will by my first day on Isa that I am working a night shift. I am not sure how that will play out yet, but I will research some schedules online and let you know.

On a positive note, when I woke up this morning, I remember distinctly feeling that my stomach was nice and flat, not bloated or anything. I am excited to show you what I look like after my first cleanse!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment