Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Goals for a New Me!

Stuart and I are about to get fit!

I have been struggling with my PCOS A LOT recently. All of our friends are to the age they are having babies. I have been trying very hard to get pregnant for over 2 years to no avail. I have faith that I definitely will be pregnant someday, I just wish it was sooner than later. It is such a hard disease to manage with the chronic fatigue, sugar cravings, weight gain, acne, emotional roller coasters... I really feel bad for poor Stu! While posting about my PCOS online recently, a woman I know from Crossfit messaged me that she too used to suffer from PCOS. You heard right, used to. She changed the whole way she thought about nutrition and started using Isagenix. Since using it she has not had any symptoms of PCOS whatsoever, and is completely off medication. Plus she looks amazing!

I started thinking, what do I have to lose in trying this? It is a lot cheaper than my doctors visits and medications to get pregnant, not to mention I am starting to feel like a guinea pig! By using it, Stu and I will lose the weight we were never even able to get rid of doing CrossFit. I will have energy to spare, cut my addictions to sugar and carbs, and have amazing skin! That doesn't sound like a loss to me!

I have signed up with Isagenix and ordered our first box today. We are both so excited to try it after seeing all the success stories and reading about the company and their high quality products. Since speaking to her, I have heard of several other women not having PCOS anymore after changing their unhealthy lifestyle and starting Isa.

I have decided to document my and Stuart's progress here on my blog. I will post our pictures, inches, pounds, workouts, and food choices here. I hope this blog can help other women that feel trapped and even hopeless to PCOS and infertility. We are very excited to change our lives. I also want to take this time of cleansing to change my heart as well by making sure I spend more quiet time with God and by continuing to read my Bible. I am to Deuteronomy!

If any of you dear readers along the way have any questions for me, or want to know more about Isagenix and their products, please do not hesitate to comment below, or email me at LadyJane331@hotmail.com.

In other news, I am currently bridging from LPN to RN at Mercy School of Nursing. I work for Mercy at their brand new 60 bed inpatient rehab hospital. It is beautiful! Stu continues his work for Applebees, and is the GM of the store in Nixa. Our two dog children, Abby and Mason continue to be a hot mess.

The next time I post, our box will be here and I will show you just how much Stu and I stand to lose, and ultimately, to gain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment