Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 1- Shake Day

Today was our first day of Isagenix. When starting, you always start with a few "shake days" before "cleanse days". Today was a shake day. The schedule looks like this.

We drank our Ionix Supreme upon waking up. It tasted like a nice fruity tea.  The shakes are great. They are creamy. The only problem is, as a sugar addict, right now I wish they were sweeter. I am sure as I detox more I will think they are sweet enough.  For our 400-600 calorie meal we had a chicken breast cooked in olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter, seasoned with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning, asparagus sautéed in olive oil with salt and pepper, and some organic carrot sticks.  Our lunch was about $5 for both of us.

We did our CrossFit workout at noon. It was 5 sets of 3 deadlifts, increasing weight with each set, then 7 sets of 7 deadliest, 14 toes to bar, and 21 double-unders.  I scaled my toes to bar with 2:1 abmat sit-ups.

I have been drinking so much water throughout the day. I am not a big drinker or eater, so that was the most challenging part for me. I feel great, except I am very tired this evening. I didn't remember about the Want More Energy. I will have to try those tomorrow. For snacks my husband had a few additional carrot sticks later in the afternoon. We did like the IsaSnacks. They are similar to large chocolate flavored fiber tabs. I am looking forward to tomorrow, Day 2.

Let me know if at any time you have questions or would like to try Isagenix yourself.

I also made sure to continue my bible reading. I am still in Deuteronomy.

Big changes are coming folks, I can feel it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in your journey, Jacey. Praying for you as well.

    ReplyDelete