Friday, April 15, 2011

Sick and Tired

I am so tired of school! I only have next week and then finals before I am off! We get to be out the full month of May before we come back for two more months during the summer. It will be a much needed, well deserved break for me. May will fly by faster than I will want it to for sure.

I haven't updated lately, but there really hasn't been anything going on. I go to school Monday through Friday and work Friday through Sunday. I sleep when I can. I make myself workout after school even when I am exhausted. I am at the hospital 6 days a week, 3 with pay and 3 without (aka Clinicals).

Stu and I take engagement pictures in 18 days! I have been trying to eat 9 fruits and veggies a day and drink all of my 8 ounces of water. I workout and take my vitamins. Hopefully the pictures will be really good! I ordered 2 dresses for them from Urban Outfitters. I won't tell you which ones until after the pictures come back. We will hopefully be mailing out save the dates by the beginning of June.

I keep saying if the money and the clock could keep up with my ever planning brain, we would be having a wedding by now! Only 358 days until wedded bliss! If you get a spare minute today, please pray for my ever increasing stress level and for Stu that I won't drive him crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment